A new version (10.2.113) of the Lite toolset has been released.
This update includes the following enhancements:
- Modified the LRS Attribute Editor’s merge utility to allow a tolerance when comparing measures for equality (similar to the process of finding adjacent features when moving an endpoint).
- The feature layer’s name is now displayed in the LRS Attribute Editor’s caption.
- The LRS Attribute Editor’s treeview now displays tooltips.
- The text for the selected feature in the Treeview now appears in bold. This will help identify which feature is selected in the treeview when it no longer has focus.
- Modified the LRS Attribute Editor to address the issue with referent measures that are null.